Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recap!


Instead of making resolutions I am going to recap? Sound good?

January:

  • I visited my first national park (Joshua Park)
  • I was horribly obsessed with the show Secret life of the American teenager
  • Was able to give blood for the first time

February:

  • My Niece Kathryn was Born!
  • Started Playing Farmville… how embarrassing.
  • Visited College station for the first time

March:

  • Saw Taylor Swift in Concert with my Best friend in the whole world.
  • My one year anniversary of having my spleen out
  • Planned to go to Atlantas for Spring break but went to Miami for dinner.. and then flew back to Texas.

April:

  • Had my first encouter with Siggies. What an immense blessing that turned out to be.
  • Went to Carslbad NM for the first time ever.
May:
  • I had my very first surprise birthday party!
  • Got my sewing machine!
  • Took 2 online classses...

  • May wasn’t that exciting

June:

  • Took Chemistry, it owned me. My life, my soul and my time
  • Saw Wicked!

July:

  • got a little craft crazy J
  • Started my diet.
  • This is a before picture:
  • Went to California! (dad and I at Knotts Berry Farm)

August:

  • Returned to School
  • Did an unfortunate amount of crafting

September:

  • I had lost 40 pounds by this point
  • Began a long journey of rushing

  • Became a Squig J

October:

  • Lets just say: pledging. Anatomy and microbiology.


  • I also become a SIGGIE during October!


November: Some how I have NO pictures for November. FAIL.

  • Lots of dress up…… lots…
  • BFF crew came to visit from Cstat
  • Started diet again

December:

  • Finished semester. Amen.


  • Christmas.
  • Visiting California.

slightly uneventful, but all in all it was an incredible year.

2010… you have been full of memories. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment