Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bluhduh!



I am sure that everyone has seen the youtube clip bloodah it is a classic! hahaha

What brings up this you ask? Well today I gave blood!
I find it so important now to give blood! After going through every thing I did when I had ITP I understand how necessary it is for blood donations. Did you realize when you give blood you save 3 adults lives or 5 babies? It literally took me no more than 10 minutes when all the questions were over! It is really was one of the greatest thing to do and takes virtually no time!

Anyways I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE GIVE BLOOD! If you dont know a place or are nervous call me! I will go with you and drive you! Or I believe our church is going to hold a blood drive pretty soon! So you can do that too!

Anyways! Hope everyone had a great day!
Today was my last day of summer school for bible! YAY!

- Stine!

No comments:

Post a Comment